We Offer General Dentistry for people who:
- Value their health and realize the importance of regular cleanings and check-ups
- Want to receive quality dental care
- Prefer personal service given to them by people who know them by name
Regular checkups at our office are essential to keeping your smile healthy. With routine dental exams and cleanings, we can identify any signs of dental problems and intercept and prevent them before they become more serious.
We recommend that you visit us for a dental exam and teeth cleaning in San Antonio every six months.
During these visits, our dentist and dental team will:
- Carefully clean your teeth, removing plaque and tartar that can lead to tooth decay and gum disease
- Polish your teeth to give your smile a healthy shine
- Check your teeth for signs of cavities, decay, and other damage
- Assess the health of your gums, checking for signs of periodontal (gum) disease
- Perform an oral cancer screening using the OralID screening device
- Evaluate any existing dental restorations (crowns, fillings, etc.) for any needed repairs
If your mouth requires further treatment, our Dental Specialist will explain the treatment and why it’s necessary. Your regular visits at 5 Star Dental Group are also a great time for you to ask us any questions you have about your oral health.
To schedule your next visit to our office, we invite you to contact us by calling 210-494-3511 today. We are dedicated to keeping your smile healthy!