Welcome to the blog for 5 Star Dental Group. On this site, you will find general useful information about dentistry, as well as news and information about the services offered by 5 Star Dental Group.
While visiting this site, you can search for specific information using the search box, browse our posts by topic, or go through the archives by date.
Thank you for visiting our blog!
- Oral Cancer Awareness: Early Detection Saves Lives - This week is Oral, Head, and Neck Cancer Awareness week and dentists have seen the devastating effects of oral cancer on their patients. Oral cancer is a serious and potentially life-threatening disease that affects millions of people around the world. While many people may be familiar with some of the common risk factors for oral […]
- Smile Brighter and Keep Your Teeth Clean: The Power of Regular Dental Cleanings - Dental cleanings are an essential part of maintaining good oral health. These routine appointments with a dental professional can help prevent tooth decay, gum disease, and other oral health problems. Here are a few reasons why dental cleanings are so important. Removal of plaque and tartar: Plaque is a sticky film of bacteria that forms […]
- Top 5 Ways to Enhance Your Smile in 2023 - The new year is a great opportunity to showcase a new you. Many New Year’s resolutions focus on improving health or increasing wealth. Other goals often include improving physical appearance and what better way to do this than with a smile makeover? If you’re looking for ways to enhance your smile for 2023, here are […]
- Effective Ways to Alleviate TMJ Pain - Though there is no known cause, temporomandibular joint (or TMJ) disorder affects millions of Americans. It can be caused by an improper bite, arthritis, jaw injury, or simple wear and tear. Those who experience this disorder look for effective ways to alleviate TMJ pain. What is TMJ TMJ, which stands for temporomandibular joint, is one […]
- 4 Minerals You Need to be Eating for Healthy Teeth - Keeping your teeth healthy goes far beyond regular brushing, flossing, and dental appointments. One of the best things you can do for your dental health is make sure you’re getting plenty of minerals from your diet. Unfortunately, the standard American diet (SAD) typically consists of very calorie-dense foods that have extremely low nutrient density. This […]